Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Good Bad Flicks Presents : 'Shredder' (Video Review)

Shredder 2003

"Icy Dead People."

Winter is here! What better way to enjoy the bitter cold weather than with a slasher in the snow? Shredder is a horror comedy that was released in 2003 but totally has the feel of a late 80s horror flick. Curl up with some hot cocoa and enjoy this one!

http://youtu.be/Tn-3_uqCTGE
Cecil Tuesday 11/29/2011 at 02:41 AM | 87606
I didn't get an '80s vibe from this movie, but I still really like it. I might say I like Iced just a little bit more, nce that movie was so damn cheesy! I'm not saying this isn't, but...well, you catch my drift.

Wonderful review as always. Can't wait to see what else you have lined up for the holidays!
ObscureCinema101 Tuesday 11/29/2011 at 09:05 PM | 87645
Don't know why but I've always loved this movie. I don't know if I'd go as far as saying it's a guilty pleasure of mine, but nonetheless I really dig it!

Great review once again Cecil!!

PS, I'm still waiting for you to review 'Pieces' ....
Anonymous Wednesday 11/30/2011 at 01:28 AM | 87664
I didn't get an '80s vibe from this movie, but I still really like it. I might say I like Iced just a little bit more, nce that movie was so damn cheesy! I'm not saying this isn't, but...well, you catch my drift.

Wonderful review as always. Can't wait to see what else you have lined up for the holidays

Really? When I saw it for the first time I thought it was one of those movies that was made and then didn't get distribution for years. (which, it sort of was but only 2 years...I thought it was like 10 years) Maybe it's just me!

Iced was good but after watching Shredder again I think I like it more. I would like it if Iced would get the full DVD treatment. Hey, it Don't open til Christmas gets it, anything is posble!

Thanks! I've got some good stuff lined up. A really lly holiday flick and some other goodness.

Don't know why but I've always loved this movie. I don't know if I'd go as far as saying it's a guilty pleasure of mine, but nonetheless I really dig it!

Great review once again Cecil!!

PS, I'm still waiting for you to review 'Pieces' ....

This is one of those movies you can drop in at any point, watch and enjoy. I've seen it a few times and it doesn't disappoint. I wonder if there are any other crew shots I missed.

Thanks!

I was starting to work on Pieces but got word that...well...I'm not sure just yet. I delayed it for the time being. Stay tuned though, there may be something cool on the horizon. ^^
Cecil Wednesday 11/30/2011 at 03:08 AM | 87669