Forums DVD & Blu-rays
"The Human Centipede 2" DVD/Blu-ray Artwork And Release Date Announced - Bonus Trailer

Tom x’s The Human Centipede II: Full Sequence has caused a barrage of controversy unlike the previous installment, which many didn't think it could. So if you have not seen the film yet and are anxious to get your paws on a copy today it was announced that the DVD/Blu-ray would be released in the US on February 14, 2012.

The film will be released as "non rated" and no details are given yet as to any addition features or directors commentary but one can expect the disc to be chopped full (no pun intended) of extras and goodies for fans. The Human Centipede II:

is written & directed by Tom x and stars Laurence Harvey, Ashlynn Yennie, Dominic Borrelli, Lee Harris, Georgia Goodrick, Lucas Hansen, Emma Lock, Dan Burman, Bill Hutchens, Maddi Black Katherine Templar, Peter Blankenstein, Kandace Caine, Daniel Gennis and Vivien Bridson.

Plot Synops:

“A man becomes sexually obsessed with a DVD and creates a human chain of his own.”

http://youtu.be/okZZca4EfAQ

Source: YouTube/Amazon
Shakelford, J. Rusty Sunday 12/04/2011 at 03:51 AM | 87871
Omg yes! On Valentine's Day! HAHA If I have a Valentine then I'm telling them to get me that movie!!!! XD
BloodyAdored Sunday 12/04/2011 at 03:54 AM | 87872
This one was surpringly watchable.
AgnesItsMeBilly Monday 12/05/2011 at 05:05 AM | 87907