Forums Trailers and Videos
The Second Full Trailer For The Animated Film 'ParaNorman' Has Arrived!

Norman, is quite Para Normal... A misunderstood and weird boy able to speak with the dead, takes on ghosts, zombies and grown-ups to save his town from a centuries-old curse. And today we've got another glimpse as to what's in store for poor Norman this coming August.

The second full trailer of the highly anticipated animated movie ParaNorman hit the scene today and like always we have it here for your viewing pleasure. Directed by Chris Butler and Sam Fell , ParaNorman is LAIKA's follow-up to their Oscar nominated Coraline, which just so happens to be one of my more recent favorite animated flicks. Look for the film to hit theaters on Friday, August 17th, 2012.

http://youtu.be/ZysKL4kMomQ

ParaNorman stars the voices of Casey Affleck (The Killer Inde Me), Tempestt Bledsoe ("The Cosby Show"), Jeff Garlin (Toy Story 3), John Goodman (Red State, Matinee, Monsters, Inc.), Bernard Hill (Titanic), Academy Award nominee Anna Kendrick (Up in the Air), Leslie Mann (Rio), Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Fright Night 3D, How to Train Your Dragon), Kodi Smit-McPhee (Let Me In), Tony and Emmy Award winner Elaine Stritch ("30 Rock"), Tucker Albrizzi (Good Luck Charlie), Alex Borstein ("Family Guy"), and Jodelle Ferland (Case 39, lent Hill, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse).

Source: YouTube
Anonymous Monday 12/12/2011 at 09:33 PM | 88205