Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Rare John Carpenter HALLOWEEN: "25 Years of Terror" - 4 Disc Set

It never seems to fail. If you look hard enough , you will find something that you've 'got to have'. Today I have discovered another wonder of the world. I was browng Amazon.co.uk and discovered 'Halloween: 25 Years of Terror'

It is very strange to me to find something like this. I would think that something as mple as a documentary would find an equal distribution to all countries. But that seems to not be the case. So that itself leaves me wondering: 'What lies beyond the 2 discs availiable in the US?'

Assuming that the first 2 discs are semi-identical to the US releases, It seems that there is little light shed on the 3rd disc. If you read carefully in the oh-so-confung Amazon description, it seems that there is a remastered copy of the original clasc included in the set. Now for the mystery disc, disc 4. I would think that there are extra interviews on the 4th disc. But in this case, who really knows?

The Specs for the set are: Language: English

Region: Region 2

Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 2.35:1

Number of discs: 4

Format: DVD Studio: Starz

*Currently sold USED by independent Amazon users.

You can find the listing at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Halloween-25-Years-Terror-4dvd/dp/B00167BEWY/ref=sr_1_13?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1323733908&sr=1-13

NOTE: Amazon.co.uk now offers customers the ease of paying the foreign amount in their local currency.

Please Leave Any Opinions, Questions and Comments.
creephouse Monday 12/12/2011 at 11:30 PM | 88212
i got this set around 3 years ago

paid out the ass to get it too
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 12/13/2011 at 08:03 PM | 88241
I need this!!!! If anyone can post what the 4 DISC has that the 2 DISC doesnt, it would be much appreciated. I dont want to spend a butt load of money if I already have all this edition offers.
NorallecoN Wednesday 12/14/2011 at 03:37 PM | 88259
Oh my God, I fucking want it!
darkerdays Thursday 12/15/2011 at 12:51 AM | 88272
I need this!!!! If anyone can post what the 4 DISC has that the 2 DISC doesnt, it would be much appreciated. I dont want to spend a butt load of money if I already have all this edition offers.

Well, I bought the 4-disc veron for about 7 pounds at a London mall called Harrods..so here's the info about the 4 disc veron:

Disc 1: Halloween, the movie ( widescreen presentation ( 2.35:1) Halloween Unmasked 2000

Disc 2: Halloween: a cut above the rest - On location 25 years later - Theatrical trailer - TV spots - Radio spots - Poster and stills gallery -Talent bios - DVD-rom screenplay - DVD-rom screensavers

Disc 3: - 25 years of terror documantary - Horror's hollowed grounds: an excluve tour of the Halloween series filmlocations - Halloween II & III extended interviews - Extended celebrity interviews - Halloween 5 on-set footage - Halloween convention montage - Fans of Halloween- collections of props & memorablia

Disc 4: - Halloween panel discuson - Halloween II panel discuson - Halloween 6 panel discuson - Ellie Cornell panel discuson - Michael Myers panel discuson - Dean Cundey panel discuson - Halloween producers panel discuson - Halloween location stills gallery - Halloween convention behind the scenes gallery - Original artwork Gallery

And also included is a Halloween comicbook.

I hope you have all the information you needed, good luck!
UberJason78 Friday 12/16/2011 at 12:35 PM | 88339