Forums DVD & Blu-rays
On DVD Today (Full Release List), Tuesday, December 13th, 2011

Another Tuesday rolls around, and as you should already assume, we'll be dropping a guide to all things horror to hit discs today. And boy, let me tell you there are some true dooes colliding with shelves on this wonderful 13th day of December. From the usual reprints, to some morbid erotically driven terror to a couple highly anticipated films, fans should be able to find something to nk their teeth into. Even if it is the suspect Fright Night remake!

Check out a full list of films being made available to the public today!

Branded to Kill (Criterion) - Also in blu-ray. The Candy Snatchers (Shriek Show) Def-Con 4/Hell Comes to Frogtown Double Feature (Image) Fright Night (Dreamworks) - Also available in 2 disc and 3 disc combos. Intruder: The Director's Cut (Synapse) - Combo Pack. Jescka Rabid (Troma) Kill Katie Malone (Phase 4) Klown Kamp Massacre (Troma) Little Deaths (Image) The Nickel Ride/99 And 44/100% Dead Double Feature (Shout! Factory) Psycho Sleepover (Troma) The Reflecting Skin (Echo Bridge) Rise of the Planet of the Apes: Two-Disc Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo (20th Century Fox) Tokyo Drifter (Criterion) - Also in blu-ray. Tuff Turf/Under the Boardwalk (Double Feature (Image) The Undying (MTI)

As usual, I've got to give it up to Rue Morgue for helping keep us all in the loop!
Matt_Molgaard Tuesday 12/13/2011 at 02:34 PM | 88228
I have already picked up the Fright Night Blu-ray/DVD combo pack, and I plan on ordering Intruder. They didn't have Intruder at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, or Target.
jarredah Tuesday 12/13/2011 at 03:58 PM | 88229