Forums Horror Movie Talk
Left On The Cutting Room Floor : 2001 Maniacs Field Of Screams

2001 Maniacs was the 2005 remake to the 1964 Herschell Gordon Lewis film Two Thousand Maniacs,and for my money, was pretty good. Then in 2010 we got this piece of shit. Which is only watchable if you view the unrated veron. So let's just jump right in at take a look at what the unrated veron has to offer.

Five minutes in we have an extra four seconds of Major Buckman viewing the impaled sheriff.

Jump forward ten minutes, and we're treated with an extended scene of cunnilingus.

At the half hour mark we get a couple extra seconds of one of the films best scenes, razor blade to the good stuff.

Less than a minute after that is done, we get treated to x seconds of boobage, I decided to take the moral high ground and let you figure out what it looks like. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Jump forward ten minutes and we get seven seconds of extended sex. See a pattern here?

Two minutes go by, and we get to see some eye popping gooey goodness, and a twitching arm in the electric chair. As well as Bill Mosley showing how much of a dick he can be.

An added scene of Rufus pushing Falcon's skeleton out of his body. To this day scientists still can not figure out how he did it. Followed by an extra x seconds, and two bites of his heart.

In one of the best scenes to be added in the unrated veron we get treated to down south buffet, that lasts just over ninety seconds.

To finish the movie off, we get treated to an extended birth scene, with almost a minute of added pushing and pulling. For reasons I'm sure belong in a Sasha Grey video, Granny gives birth to corn before her child.

While the movie is in no way really worth your time, some of the bizarre events they decided to included will forever be burned into your psyche. With a total of about 3 minutes and 3 seconds added to it, none of it will give you back the hour in a half of your time wasted, but at least they added tits.
HorrorDaily Friday 12/30/2011 at 01:29 AM | 88769
I have this movie on DVD, and I like it. I like horror comedies. I thought Lin Shaye was hilarious as Granny, and Bill Moseley was funny in it too...And I thought there was

a decent amount of gore and nudity too.
Moon Friday 12/30/2011 at 06:52 AM | 88776