Forums Trailers and Videos
Another Breaking Story - Nicolas Cage Denies Being a Vampire! (VIDEO)

While we released the ground-shattering information yesterday about Greedo (a hilarious looking green masked bounty hunter) in the Star Wars series shooting Han Solo first, today we have one up'd it! Yes, as if the trivial Cantina scene in Star Wars isn't breaking news (and genre boundaries) enough we have another Earth shattering news story today that was treated like a bulletin that the World was going to end.

You've most-likely seen the infamous picture of Nicolas Cage by now, and it's about time that we finally get to hear the actors thoughts on this bizarre subject.

Sure Cage may say that he was on the Feb.9th episode of "Late Night With David Letterman" to promote his latest film "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance", but we all know what the actors true intentions were that night - to try and cover up his secret that he's really a blood-sucking time traveler from the Civil War era.

Cage found himself faced with the photographic evidence by Letterman, admitted to a milarity but said, "How can I be polite about this? It’s a somewhat slowed-down veron of me." He also pointed out that "there's a photograph of me and you can't take pictures... I don’t drink blood, and the last time I looked in the mirror I had a reflection."

http://youtu.be/d9mvqai2H2o

The internet rumors first came to life back in September 2011 when eBay seller Jack_Mord auctioned off an 1870 photo showing a mustached Tennessee gent who boar an unnerving resemblance to Cage. The $1,000,000 price tag apparently wasn't met, and the listing disappeared. Some say that a certain individual may have tried to purchase the image to protect his secret. But as we all know, his secret was already out.

Could Nicolas Cage be an undead mutant who reinvents himself through the centuries feeding on bad film after bad film? One may never know.

Source: Yahoo! TV
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 2/11/2012 at 04:01 AM | 90374
Gee talk about get hype for your new movie but this is ridiculous
Nightmareblade17 Saturday 2/11/2012 at 08:01 AM | 90377
O.K. so he dosen't drink blood and has a reflection.

BUT, does he sparkle in the sunlight, because as we all know that is how you can tell if someone is a real vampire.

Am I right?
SuperSeanski Monday 2/13/2012 at 03:28 AM | 90410
He's a Vampire and he knows it. I just have to make that dirty little mouth of his admit it.
TheyCallMeGhostface Tuesday 2/14/2012 at 01:46 AM | 90430