Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Holy Plot Holes! (TRAIN Movie Review)

Due to being ngle on Valentine's Day, I decided to spend my night watching a horror movie entitled Train (2008) starring Thora Birch and a bunch of other not so well known actors.

Summary (taken off of IMDB.com): In Europe, a group of American college athletes unknowingly board a train that will become one deadly ride.

http://youtu.be/Ej8jaARbYkk

My Review: This movie had many plot holes and many moments where I literally face palmed in disappointment. Yet again this is another movie where I will make this comment: ALL SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKEUP ARTISTS SHOULD BE FORCED TO TAKE A HUMAN ANATOMY CLASS!!! Seriously, the opening scene we see someone being "skinned alive" and their skin is being peeled back like a f*cking orange!!!! A F*CKING ORANGE!!! ¬_¬ I swear this movie.... I feel like it's not even worth writing out a whole review analyzing the director, actors, lighting, setting, cinematography, etc. In fact, I'm not going to! This movie was a 2 out 10 in my book. Too many plot holes and the f*cking orange skin peeling is just infuriating to me.
BloodyAdored Wednesday 2/15/2012 at 05:45 AM | 90469
Good write up, I agree... This is a movie (in my opinion) that I love to hate. Its cool but not "well built".

This movie was produced "half-assed" but the original creator had a good idea.

I was mply disappointed, but still like the idea.

Corpsegrinder Friday 6/29/2012 at 09:22 PM | 94104
I agree with you.... But I like this movie. This movie is nice and interesting story.....
jackwrites Wednesday 7/04/2012 at 10:08 AM | 94330