Forums Trailers and Videos
The Follow Up To 'Repo: The Genetic Opera' Delivers It's First Trailer

The first teaser for Darren Lynn Bousman's follow up to Repo: The Genetic Opera

entitled The Devil's Carnival has arrived here on the 'Bid. If your not familiar with this upcoming project from Bousman, then when highly suggest that you check out this very intriguing video.

Terrence Zdunich, who co-wrote Repo, also wrote the muc for Carnival with Saar Hendelman.

So far it's been pretty much a mystery as to what the film is about, but Bousman describes the 55-minute mucal set in Hell. as being "more accesble than Repo but also a lot darker than Repo" and says it will follow Repo in the way it reaches audiences: by going on the road. Bousman is planning a 30-city rock tour beginning in April, turning venues into environments that tie to the movie and will encourage audience participation. There will also be a 13-song album that gets released.

Source: THR
Anonymous Friday 2/17/2012 at 11:21 PM | 90541
This looks amazing!!!! Tres excited. :O I really like the first song of the teaser. *puts on repeat*
Ryze Saturday 2/18/2012 at 04:26 AM | 90556
I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for this. Out of all those names, I find it odd, yet quite nice to see Hannah Minx on there, I found her youtube by accident, and shortly fell in love.
HorrorDaily Saturday 2/18/2012 at 08:17 PM | 90563
This makes me so excited!! REPO is seriously one of my favorite movies. It's brilliant. And the muc is fantastic. I couldn't be happier about the idea of a follow up. Thanks for the post. This made my day.
nolifefan Sunday 2/19/2012 at 01:06 AM | 90567