Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Get Your Ref Shirt Ready! MONSTER BRAWL Coming to Blu-ray & DVD

Prepare yourself for monster wrestling mayhem as Image Entertainment presents Monster Brawl, the Official Selection at the FANTAA International Film Festival starring David Foley (A Bugs Life, Cars), Robert Maillet (Sherlock Holmes, 300), WWE superstar wresting veteran Kevin Nash and legendary wrestling manager Jimmy Hart, coming to Blu-ray June 12th with an SRP of $29.97 and on DVD with an SRP of $27.97. Pre-Book is May 15th, 2012.

In the tradition of a Pay-Per-View event and set in a cursed and abandoned graveyard, comes a fight to the death that’s as hilarious as it is grotesque.

Eight clasc horror monsters – supported by their colorful and eccentric managers – compete in visceral bloody combat to determine who will be the most feared and powerful fiend of all time.

You can witness an ordinary wrestling match anywhere, but Monster Brawl is your ringde ticket to a fight of the living dead!

Narrated by Lance Henriksen (Aliens, Terminator) and featuring an eclectic cast, including Art Hindle (Invaon of the Body Snatchers, The Brood), and famous mixed martial arts referee Herb Dean, Monster Brawl is sure to quench any fans thirst for violence, horror and humor.

http://youtu.be/HqGIAkd5tYw

Source: HorrorBid
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 3/02/2012 at 06:10 AM | 91012
This movie speaks to everything it is to be a man, with a horror twist. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to watch it. First day, on Blu Ray, steak and beer in my hand.
HorrorDaily Friday 3/02/2012 at 11:09 PM | 91037