Forums Horror Collectibles
"The Twins In The Hallway Scene" From The Shining...Done In LEGO

When I was a youngster, there was one movie that always creeped me out (and still does) and that's Stanley Kubrick's adaptation of the Stephen King novel The Shining. There are so many memorable "WTF" scenes in the film, but one particular scene that has always stuck with me through all these years is when Danny becomes stupefied by those creepy twins as he's riding around the hallways of the Overlook Hotel on his big wheel. I can still hear the words "Come play with us Danny...forever and ever and ever" ringing in my ears!!

Now that I cleverly inserted that image back into your noggin, try and imagine what that famous scene would look like if it was done in Lego...

Enter Flickr user "Profound Whatever," who with the use of a great lens, and a keen eye for detail managed to recreate the infamous scene in such a dramatic fashion.

For more of "PW's" clever use of Lego, check out his Flickr page on the source link below.

Source: Flickr
Anonymous Monday 3/26/2012 at 07:33 PM | 91788
It's worth pointing out that, on top of being a fun use of Lego, it's also a really interesting photographic technique!
dew Monday 3/26/2012 at 10:28 PM | 91796
Oh man I love that, Brilliant!!
dolofOnos Tuesday 3/27/2012 at 11:48 PM | 91842