Forums Off Topic
finally found....after searching high and low...

When i first started getting into collecting werewolf masks, I always heard about an underworld wolf mask that was released. I searched high and low and could never find any information about it, much less a picture. A few people told me that they remembered seeing them in stores when they first came out, but that was about it. Low and behold, a buddy of mine named Kyle messages me one day to show me an ebay link.

He had finally found an underworld werewolf mask! A special thanks goes out to him for finding this and for thinking of me once he did find it. It is a beautiful sculpt. It is a large nice ze with very nice details. The paint work is actually very good for a mass produced mask as well. The only downdes are the really shoddy hair work, and the eye and breathing holes of the mask. I cannot tell if the eye holes came like this or were cut out more. Also, under the chin directly below the jaw, there is a perfect circle cut out for breathing. I will eventually send this out to my "fix-it" guy to get it redone...on with with pics.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Wednesday 9/24/2008 at 12:19 AM | 19381
Awesome...Underworld is definately one of my favorites

kweandee Wednesday 9/24/2008 at 12:24 AM | 19382
there is nothing like finding a mask that you have been searching for so long. congratulations and it looks great!

customcritters Wednesday 9/24/2008 at 12:25 AM | 19383
Congrats Tommy! After all the help you've given to others in helping fill the gaps in their collections it's great to see you finding a misng piece of your own.
lblambert Wednesday 9/24/2008 at 12:27 AM | 19384
thanks for all the kind comments. It's amazing how giddy i am over this stupid mask. The more i look at it, the more i wonder of it's origins. It's hard for me to believe this was a sculpt for a company, condering how nice the details are. The paint work is even much better than a standard mask produced mask. I am honestly wondering if this was taken from movie molds. That would explain the wacked out eye cuts and breathing cuts, because they were not sculpted in to begin with.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Wednesday 9/24/2008 at 12:34 AM | 19385
Tommy Tompson III that is great news!

It is always fun to go searching for a mask that may or may not exist. I like the fact that your still unsure if you found the right one or not. Makes it that much more fun. It sounds like from what your saying this may be the real deal that someone cut up. It looks cool either way. Congrats bro, you deserve it for al you do.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/24/2008 at 01:56 AM | 19403