Forums Horror Collectibles
Take Part in "A New Beginning" Thanks to FRIGHT-RAGS; FULL Artwork for New F13th Tee!

UPDATED WITH FULL ARTWORK & ORDERING INFORMATION

There are all sorts of Jason fans. Those who swear by the first four films and pretend anything that came after never existed. Then there are others who prefer the zombified-Hodder Jason of the later films. For our next limited edition shirt, we've decided to focus on one film that has always been regarded as the bastard son of the Friday franchise: Part 5. So join us next week as we show some love for Roy, Tommy, Reggie the Reckless, and all the others that made this film so much fun. Check out the details below!

Please read all the details below to make sure you don't miss out on this limited edition t-shirt!* THREE DAYS ONLY : This t-shirt will only be available from 12:01am Friday, April 13 through 11:59pm Sunday, April 15. As soon as the clock strikes midnight on April 16, the link to this limited edition t-shirt will no longer be active. Please note that this is Eastern Standard Time, so check your time zone as these times may be earlier or later, depending on where you live.* PRE-ORDER : This shirt will be a pre-order, so please allow approximately 4 weeks to ship your order. Actual shipping trant time will vary based on your location. Any additional (in-stock) shirts added to your order will ship when your order is complete. If you want your in-stock shirts to ship faster, please place a separate order.* ZES AVAILABLE : MENS: S-5X-Large, GIRLS : M-2X-Large, HOODIES: S-3X-Large* PRICE : $25.95 per shirt / $45.95 per hoodie

" class="photoborder" />

No release date was officially posted that I saw, but I would assume it's a good bet this shirt will be released next Friday, April 13th. You can connect to Fright-Rags on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/frightrags
CZW_CJBecker Thursday 4/05/2012 at 08:15 PM | 92158
Where's Demon? He was the best character in the film! lol
TheSkeletonCrew Thursday 4/05/2012 at 10:38 PM | 92160

You would throw around Demon's name just because he's your friend. So typical!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 4/06/2012 at 08:15 AM | 92179

Demon is on there! Look at the top left (it's the very first picture). You can see him. It's a snapshot of the scene where he pokes his head of the outhouse to find his girlfriend's throat slit.

As usual, this shirt is fucking AMAZING!! I skipped out on the G.I. Jason shirt, but I will NOT miss this one. I can't wait to see their new degn for July's Friday the 13th!
jarredah Friday 4/06/2012 at 08:51 PM | 92201