Forums Off Topic
Contest Winners Announced: Meet 'MorBid' Formerly Known As The HorrorBid Slasher Guy!

Justin and I thought it would be cool to run a contest to give the te's mascot a name nce he's never official had one. Often refereed to as the HorrorBid Slasher, the HorrorBid Slasher Guy, or on occaon as the HB Slasher,

but that all ends now because the moment that you've all been waiting for is finally here -- the winners of the "Name The HorrorBid Slasher Guy Contest" are finally announced!!

Because this was such a tough contest to pick a winner, we decided to choose the best name, and the best background story - which means we have a tie for First Place!!

http://i47.tinypic.com/29caxs4.

Now for the first time, let me introduce to you, the one, the only -- MorBid

During the rise of a full moon The town of Woodsbid lies still They watch in fear that soon He will rise in search of his kill

For when the moon is not white And orange cascades its shape Leaving Woodsbid without light And no chance to escape

He has come to pay them back For taking the thing loved most The ones that killed his brother Jack by drowning him in the town’s coast.

To avenge his brother’s death He dons a mask and knife Redents hide and hold their breath Praying he doesn’t take their life.

The town is known as Horrorbid And they will all suffer his wrath They will all pay for what they did Whenever they cross his path

During the rise of a full moon The town of Horrorbid lies still They watch in fear that soon MorBid will search for his kill

The name "MorBid" was submitted by BloodyAdored and background story was submitted by crash3as, each will win a Ti West gned Gatefold.

Second Place goes to Ed_ofthe_DEAD who wins The Dude Degns Ti West, Pat Healy and Sara Paxton poster .

Third place goes to maverick96 who wins THE INNKEEPERS DVD.

Congratulations to all, and thanks to all of the entries, they were all very good, which made this contest very tough to chose a winner.
Anonymous Friday 5/04/2012 at 01:21 AM | 92888
Me likes!

After 3 years here trying to call him for a bunch of stupid names, finally we got the best of all.

Congrats to you for idealized it, it's a great name for him.

Regards from Bral for all you people!

Luckmann
LÜCKMANN Friday 5/04/2012 at 01:50 AM | 92889
I am honored to have given MorBid his story! Very exciting! Thanks for choong it!
crash3a3 Friday 5/04/2012 at 12:15 PM | 92891
Congrats to the winners...Perfect name and back story very fitting to the te..
MOWDEReeL Friday 5/04/2012 at 04:24 PM | 92895
Yay! Excited to have won something! Congrats to all the winners and thanks to Horrorbid for the contest!
maverick96 Friday 5/04/2012 at 04:51 PM | 92896
Wow nice!!! Congrats to the other winners!!!!!
ED_ofthe_DEAD Saturday 5/05/2012 at 12:19 AM | 92901
Congratulations to all the winners!

Finally the slasher guy gets a proper identity!
Shakelford, J. Rusty Sunday 5/06/2012 at 12:54 PM | 92938
MorBid is pretty darn awesome if you ask me! :) :p
BloodyAdored Sunday 5/06/2012 at 03:27 PM | 92940