Forums Trailers and Videos
The NSFW Trailer For The Remake Of MANIAC Proves To Be Disturbing & Creepy

Dejected, annoyed, and stymied are just three words that came to mind when it was first mentioned that director Frank Khalfoun was going to be bringing William Lustig's cult hit Maniac back to the big screens in the form of a remake. But now that a teaser trailer hit the scene last weekend followed by this brand new NSFW trailer I have three more words that quickly come to mind - stoked, galvanized and sold!

w

In the film, "Just when the streets seemed safe, a serial killer with a fetish for scalps is back and on the hunt.

Frank is the withdrawn owner of a mannequin store, but his life changes when young artist Anna appears asking for his help with her new exhibition. As their friendship develops and Frank's obseson escalates, it becomes clear that she has unleashed a long-repressed compulon to stalk and kill.http://i48.tinypic.com/11v0iki.jpg" class="photoborder" />

A 21st century Jack the Ripper set in present-day LA, MANIAC is a re-boot of the cult film condered by many to be the most suspenseful slasher movie ever made - an intimate, visually daring, psychologically complex and profoundly horrific trip into the downward spiralling nightmare of a killer and his victims."

Elijah Wood plays the role of Frank Zito, a serial killer who works at a shop that sells antique mannequins. Nora Arnezeder (Safe House) co-stars.

Source:Twitch
Anonymous Friday 5/25/2012 at 02:37 AM | 93252
This looks incredible! Definitely near the top of my must watch list
joshk1986 Wednesday 5/30/2012 at 12:02 PM | 93350