Forums Trailers and Videos
Grab Your Vomit Bucket, It's The Brand New Teaser For Adam Sotelo's 'Perseveration'

EXCLUVE: Being billed as "the most offenve, disturbing, grotesque independent film of all time," Adam Sotelo's first feature film Perseveration looks like it may send more then a few weak-stomached wuses running for the bathroom, and judging by the latest teaser which just arrived in our inbox, I may be one of those wuses!

Locked in a cage, starved, & beaten his whole life he witnesses a murder in the church where he has been held captive Being taught a skewed religion & being held captive takes a tole on his mentality as he grows into a monster. Acting out on his disgusting, depraved & violent urges towards the "Non believers" as he was brought up in the quiet abandoned town in Hancock New york Where The inbred cult family lived. "

http://i45.tinypic.com/s471g0.jpg" class="photoborder" />

"With a face hidden from society for so long, a tortured soul, And a skewed belief, he roams the streets looking for the next nner to cross his path.

So... We ask you... What would you do if your religion was defiled?"

Perseveration is a Hellsgate Pictures production written and directed by Sotelo, look for all the controversy to unfold later on in the year.

Josh Potter & Chelsea Levine star.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Thursday 5/31/2012 at 12:22 PM | 93377
This takes place in Hancock?? LOL. I live about 2 hours from there and went to school with a girl from that town. Thats hilarious.. I'll definitely see this and give her shit about it next time i see her.BTW Hancock is the str8 boonies! One time, in the middle of the night, i was driving back from New York City ALONE and i realized my gas light was on right around Hancock... Needless to say, i was scared for my life right up until i pulled into a gas station in Depot. It was hectic. I definitely wouldn't want to run out of gas out there.

EDIT: Ok after watching the trailer i might NOT be seeing this one. And that was just the trailer!
AgnesItsMeBilly Tuesday 6/05/2012 at 08:55 PM | 93468
This is gonna be tough to watch but I am still excited as hell to see what these guys can do. It looks INTENSE!
indygogo Tuesday 6/05/2012 at 09:56 PM | 93469