Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Nightbreed: The Cabal Cut May Be Heading To Blu-ray & DVD In The Very Near Future

If you're a fan of Clive Barker's NIGHTBREED, t still and pay close attention because the news that I'm about to spit in text form is Fucking EPIC!!!We just got word that the two-hour and forty-five-minute veron of the film known as Nightbreed: The Cabal Cut, is very, very close to coming out on Blu-ray & DVD!!

According to Clive who spoke via his Twitter account, the highly sought-after veron of the film which has been given the OK by the studio to "show the cut around the world and to raise money to prepare the cut for a release on Blu-ray." Clive then added, "This could not, would not, have happened without your voices. We have all been heard. The Morgan Creek team have my thanks and my respect. Very seldom does anyone in the movie buness pay attention as they have, understanding perhaps that the message of the movie as I shot it is one that dramatizes a different ending to the age-old story of how a war between Humankind and something Other draws to a close."

See I told you this news was epic, now if you'll excuse me, I'm heading to the bathroom to change my drawers.

As always, stay tuned for more on this heated topic!

Source:Twitter
Anonymous Wednesday 6/13/2012 at 12:38 AM | 93628