Forums Trailers and Videos
Bidites & Deadites Unite! The Evil Dead: Animated Tribute

If you're a fan of "The Evil Dead" trilogy then get ready to say "Groovy!" Check out this minute-long animated tribute, drawn in the style of renown Mondo artist Ollie Moss. The entire piece was directed, drawn, and animated by Daniel M. Kanemoto. To say this is quite posbly the coolest thing I've seen in a long time would be the understatement of the year.

Check it out and leave a comment if you are a "Evil Dead" fan!

Source: YouTube
Shakelford, J. Rusty Saturday 6/30/2012 at 03:01 AM | 94134
He's got a pretty cool and unique art style, however it looks milar to mine. That was very enjoyable, thanks for posting!
Corpsegrinder Saturday 6/30/2012 at 06:43 AM | 94161
Love it...

He's got a pretty cool and unique art style, however it looks milar to mine. That was very enjoyable, thanks for posting!

Give us a link to your art mate..

Cheers..
ozharris Tuesday 7/03/2012 at 10:20 AM | 94272
Love it...

Cheers..

I tattoo mainly, but I'm currently building a portfolio for Deviant Art!

I mainly do portraits, but sometimes I do other things depending on what the customer wants.... A few months back I tattooed a demonic cheeseburger on one fellow's hand. It turned out pretty cool!

Corpsegrinder Wednesday 7/04/2012 at 12:19 AM | 94308
Love it...

Cheers..

I tattoo mainly, but I'm currently building a portfolio for Deviant Art!

I mainly do portraits, but sometimes I do other things depending on what the customer wants.... A few months back I tattooed a demonic cheeseburger on one fellow's hand. It turned out pretty cool!Also, I'm going to be building 13 Jason Voorhee's guitar's come October... Be on the look out, Ill be selling them cheap!

Corpsegrinder Wednesday 7/04/2012 at 12:22 AM | 94309