Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Get Out Of The Water This August As 'Jersey Shore Shark Attack' Hits Blu-Ray & DVD

Get your fists ready to pump this August as the most fun flick of the summer makes its way to Blu-ray & DVD.

Armed only with street smarts, big muscles and hair gel, JERSEY SHORE SHARK ATTACK is a must see for any guido and guidette that's not afraid of a little blood. Read on for all the details.

On August 28th, Anchor Bay Entertainment will release the genre-busting film JERSEY SHORE SHARK ATTACK on Blu-ray and DVD for the first time. Originally airing as a Syfy Saturday Original Movie on June 9, the film follows a crew of Jerseyites who band together against killer sharks that threaten to spoil their summer fun by eating them alive. An entertaining and outrageous action-thriller, JERSEY SHORE SHARK ATTACK features a talented cast including Jeremy Luke (Interpretation), Melissa Molinaro (“Making the Band 3”), Paul Sorvino (GoodFellas, Kill the Irishman), Jack Scalia (“All My Children”), Joey Fatone (N-Sync, “Dancing with the Stars”), Vinny Guadagnino (MTV’s “The Jersey Shore”), William Atherton (The Last Samurai, Die Hard) and Tony rico (“The Sopranos”).

http://youtu.be/1UbaDaNMdKA

With summer in full swing and a record-breaking Fourth of July crowd soaking up the boardwalk sun, Seade Heights is the place to be in New Jersey! But when an illegal coastal drilling operation inadvertently unleashes a horde of man-eating albino bull sharks, the city is hurled into a deadly chaos. Can a local Jersey crew band together to fend off the bloodthirsty, ravenous sharks before the whole town is consumed…or will these “Shore” hotties sleep with the fishes? Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Tuesday 7/17/2012 at 08:50 PM | 94880
I can't believe I actually watched that movie... So ridiculous!
BloodyAdored Saturday 7/21/2012 at 07:03 AM | 94964
I can't believe I actually watched that movie... So ridiculous

Malison how DARE YOU! I actually watched this also and now want to.... It was late, I was bored, my wife said hey this may be fun, WRONG!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 7/21/2012 at 07:41 AM | 94965
Malison how DARE YOU! I actually watched this also and now want to.... It was late, I was bored, my wife said hey this may be fun, WRONG!Bahaha! Yeah I was thinking the same thing your wife was thinking about this movie!
BloodyAdored Sunday 7/22/2012 at 05:02 AM | 94984