Forums Trailers and Videos
'Greystone Park' Opens Its Door In The Latest Trailer For The Found Footage Film

Looking to conjure up some good old-fashioned scares this October -- found footage style? Then check out the brand new trailer for Greystone Park and see if it has what it takes to give you the heebie-jeebies.

Greystone Park (formerly Graystone) is the feature directorial debut by Sean Stone (son of director Oliver Stone) , which will be available on VOD on September 13th and on DVD on October 16th through XLrator Media.

Based on true events, the film follows three aspiring filmmakers trying to document unexplainable events in an abandoned insane asylum known as Greystone Park. Urban legend has it that anyone who ventures into the forsaken hospital will suffer the consequences and face their own horrors. The trio stumble across a mysterious realm of escaped patients, ghosts, and demonic shadows as they try to uncover the truth behind Greystone Park.

http://youtu.be/Yt2eBKo2SWs

The film stars Sean Stone, Oliver Stone, Alexander Wraith, Antonella Lentini, John Schramm, Monique Zordan, and Monique Van Vooren and was written by Stone and Wraith.

Source: Aint it Cool
Anonymous Monday 8/06/2012 at 01:09 PM | 95354
This looks crap, although that last image in the trailer was pretty creepy I'll admit!
joshk1986 Tuesday 8/07/2012 at 01:11 AM | 95374
I appreciated the first few clips in the trailer, and then it looked really stupid, and then it said 'based on actual events.' So I'm just a little bit wary of it.

I'll still end up watching it.
nolifefan Thursday 8/09/2012 at 04:52 PM | 95446