Forums DVD & Blu-rays
The Full Specs For THE FUNHOUSE Collector's Edition Blu-ray & DVD Have Been Announced!

Another cult clasc is coming our way this Halloween from Scream Factory's upcoming horror line which now has me convinced that I should refinance my house so I can afford to get every stinky title that's been announced thus far! Read on for the full set of specs on this jam packed collector's edition.It should also be noted that the Blu-ray veron will feature a reverble wrap (pictured below), which means you can take out our newly commisoned artwork and flip it around if you'd prefer to have the original theatrical art showing.

http://i47.tinypic.com/34gx3so.

Read more @: ShoutFactoryStore.com or ScreamFactoryDVD.com.

THE FUNHOUSE Collector’s Edition Blu-ray and DVD Special Features:

Audio Commentary with Director Tobe Hooper, moderated by filmmaker Tim Sullivan The Barker Speaks!: An interview with actor Kevin Conway Something Wicked This Way Comes: An all-new interview with Executive Producer Mark L. Lester Carnival Muc: An interview with Composer John Beal Audio Interview with actor William Finley Deleted Scenes Original Theatrical Trailer, TV & Radio Spots

Look for The Funhouse Collectors Edition to street on 10/16/2012.

Source: Shout Factory Store
Anonymous Wednesday 8/08/2012 at 09:03 PM | 95415
Maybe Anchor Bay should take a page out of Scream Factory's, book. Hopefully these guys won't re-nig on any of this. Not sure about they're reputation, as I have never purchased anything from them.
Dimiter Wednesday 8/08/2012 at 11:17 PM | 95420
I'm pretty excited about this.

I agree with the above statement that Anchor Bay should take note.

The artwork is killer and I'm going to just say now that it alone is a great reason to purchase.

I've never heard a Tobe Hooper commentary... any good?
Madloomis78 Thursday 8/09/2012 at 04:43 AM | 95431