Forums Trailers and Videos
Author/Screenwriter Stephen Rebello Talks About The Making of Psycho

When it comes to one of Alfred Hitchcock's best films Psycho, there's probably nobody, and I mean nobody that knows more about the subject then author/screenwriter Stephen Rebello. As I'm sure many of you know by now Rebello's book "Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho" is currently being turned into a movie starring Anthony Hopkins as Hitchcock and Helen Mirren.

"When I wrote the book, what I really wanted to do was evoke the era that the movie was created," recalls Rebello, and judging by the latest "Making Of" video, which was sent our way today, Rebello certainly has a vast knowledge for the legendary film as well as an incredible collection of vintage movie posters and clippings. "In many ways I think Psycho anticipated a sea change in the culture," Rebello says, explaining how the horror clasc inspired generations of filmmakers.

http://youtu.be/0P2GIn4Mm2U

Principal photography for the film began on location on April 13, 2012. Black Swan co-screenwriter John J. McLaughlin wrote early screenplay drafts with Stephen Rebello handling the subsequent drafts.

Source: the Bid
Anonymous Friday 8/17/2012 at 12:34 AM | 95575