Forums Off Topic
Dont' Watch Nicholas Cage Movies PSA

I had to post this because I can't stand Nick Gage movies.

He only has two good movies in my opinion:

-Adaptation -The GrindHouse fake trailer: Werewolf Women of the S.S.

Bedes that, it's all Terrible!

Now watch a friendly PSA about my feelings concerning this matter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXUfEru-tqQ
DaShape Monday 10/13/2008 at 04:30 AM | 20622
I don't think so. He has many good movies, and he's an excellent actor, in my opinion... I just will not say the names of the movies 'cos for us they have others when traduced.

LÜCKMANN Monday 10/13/2008 at 10:26 AM | 20625
FACE OFF RULED!!!!!!!
jackinthebox600 Monday 10/13/2008 at 12:59 PM | 20633
CON-AIR!!! and National Treasure... I did Love Face Off as well!!! --Ryan

Harry Warden Tuesday 10/14/2008 at 12:50 AM | 20659
Yea I have to agree I like Nicholas Cage movies....never seen national treasure but face off, con air and ghostrider were awesome.

kweandee Tuesday 10/14/2008 at 01:06 AM | 20661
That was pretty good. I'm not a huge Nick Cage fan myself, but I did like Matchstick Men.
Myers31TKD Tuesday 10/14/2008 at 03:33 AM | 20680
I've honestly never seen a Nicholas Cage movie that I didn't like.

I think he's a terrific actor.

That was a funny video though.
gummi Tuesday 10/14/2008 at 06:04 AM | 20694
Yep! He made a war movie, here in Bral the name was FOMOS HERÓIS; I don't remember the english name for it, but that was a great movie about vietnan war, bedes, I love war movies! I think Cage is a great actor; he made many films about many subjects: war, romantic movies, comics, and the list keeps growing. The film where he was an angel with Meg Ryan? It was a good one, in my opinion... Don't know why don't watch his movies...
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 10/14/2008 at 10:21 AM | 20701
Sounds like I'm in the minority about Cage, which is totally cool.

I found the video hilarious because it's pretty much how I feel about his movies LOL.

I just think Cage is pretty much the new Kevin Costner (has one or two great films then keeps playing the same character over and over again).

Like I said before . .. his greatest film is "ADAPTATION" and if you've not seen it I HIGHLY recommend it.

It's amazing.

DaShape Tuesday 10/14/2008 at 02:03 PM | 20713
Sounds like I'm in the minority about Cage, which is totally cool.

I found the video hilarious because it's pretty much how I feel about his movies LOL.

I just think Cage is pretty much the new Kevin Costner (has one or two great films then keeps playing the same character over and over again).

Like I said before . .. his greatest film is "ADAPTATION" and if you've not seen it I HIGHLY recommend it.

It's amazing.Agreed about "has one or two great films then keeps playing the same character over and over again", in parts. I don't think that THE Copola's nephew didn't have sucess in more than 10 movies. There are great movies that maybe we forgot as The Rock, Gone in 60s, Snake Eyes, 8mm, Moonstruck, etc. Bedes, he's always quoted to do part of great productions...
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 10/14/2008 at 08:10 PM | 20721
I just watched the youtube clip...that is hillarious!!! Though i do like some of his movies as i stated above.,..... but THE WICKERMAN??? oh boy.....thank GOD the popcorn was good that night!!!!!
jackinthebox600 Thursday 10/16/2008 at 02:22 PM | 20830