Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Fear Will Consume You As 'Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines' Hits Blu-ray/DVD This October

Just when you thought it was safe to venture back into the woods, everyone's favorite group of inbred cannibal's are back -- and this time they're here to put a damper on everyone's fun.

Now that horror fans have the backstory on the Hillbilly Cannibal’s “Bloody Beginnings”, the franchise rejoins the infamous disfigured brothers as they return when WRONG TURN 5: BLOODLINES debuts on unrated Blu-ray, DVD and, for the first time ever, Digital Copy on October 23 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. This all-new terrifying film boasts the talent of horror movie veteran Doug Bradley (Hellraiser), along with Game of Thrones’ Roxanne McKee.

The cutting-edge terror continues when a small mining town hosts the legendary Mountain Man Festival on Halloween, where crowds of costumed partygoers gather for a wild night of muc and mischief. But a killer celebration soon gives way to a blood-soaked feeding frenzy when an inbred family of hillbilly cannibals trick and treat themselves to a group of viting college students who are just dying for a good time...

With hours of bonus footage including behind-the-scenes featurettes and commentary “DIE-aries” from director Declan O’Brien (Wrong Turn 4, Sharktopus), WRONG TURN 5: BLOODLINES will give audiences an extra scare this Halloween season. Available on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy October 23.

Special Features Include:

A Day in the Death Hillbilly Kills Director's Die-aries Audio Commentary by Declan O'Brien

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Friday 8/31/2012 at 12:38 AM | 95956
I enjoyed the first 4. Lookin forward to this.
TheSkeletonCrew Friday 8/31/2012 at 11:37 PM | 95974
I like 1,2 and 4. The 3rd one was pretty bad. Doug Bradley is a plus and it being set on Halloween should be cool.
DoubleshotJ Saturday 9/01/2012 at 01:56 AM | 95980
How the fuck are we getting movies like this before Halloween 3? lol. I do enjoy this series tho, Im sure ill catch this when it comes out
kizzle Saturday 9/01/2012 at 02:30 PM | 96001
It's a good franchise, but havn't seen 3 or 4 yet.
cat Sunday 9/02/2012 at 09:46 AM | 96015
I am a fan of these movies, i own them all and will buy this one, i rank them 2, 1, 4, 3. I am so glad this one sounds like its going to have a Halloween theme to it!! Not enough Halloween themed horror movies IMO... Can I have a Trick R Treat 2 please?
CHROMExSKULL Sunday 9/02/2012 at 02:56 PM | 96025