Forums Horror Movie Talk
The Art Is Revealed For 'Puppet Master X: Axis Rising' And It's Available For Purchase

Anyone who has ever bared witness to a film made by the cats over at Full Moon know first hand that their product is everything but masterful, however they are very enjoyable to say the least. And with a new film on the way, we can only speculate that this too will be over-the-top and cheesy, but sometimes cheese is a good thing - especially if a bottle of wine is involved.

With that being said, check out the latest artwork for Puppet Master X: Axis Ring, which will be making its world premiere at Stan Lee’s Comikaze Expo on September 15th!

If you're digging the artwork, and want to score one to hang in your man-cave then head on over to the

Full Moon Horror webte on Wednesday, September 12th and you'll be able to purchase one of these killer one-sheets! However, we should also note that only 1,000 of these bad boys were printed so you're gonna have to act quick.

Source: Full Moon
Anonymous Tuesday 9/11/2012 at 12:20 AM | 96238
nooooooooo I thought we'd seen the end of Puppet Master,A 23year series thats always had such potential but is always ruined by bad acting and worse scripts in comparison to Dolls ((1987)also produced by Charles Band, also containing bad acting)) Puppet Master falls so far short. For me the only good thing that came out of these films was the day I picked up the brilliant 1994 film Puppetmasters starring Donald Sutherland thinking it was part of the series. The worst thing about all of this is that I have seen all the Puppet Master films and will probably also see this one despite learning my lesson by the fifth entry lol I guess its the cover art that still attracts me
krsdacritter Tuesday 9/11/2012 at 01:11 PM | 96255
The guy on the poster, looks like Henry Coleman from As the world turns...ok this sounds pretty ck, but can someone tell me if he is the guy from the soap opera?..Cool to see him playing dress up again.
UberJason78 Thursday 9/13/2012 at 09:59 AM | 96307