Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Anchor Bay Makes The Holidays A Sream With SILENT NIGHT Coming to Blu-ray & DVD Dec 4th

If you still think Halloween is the scariest night of the year... think again, because Santa Clause is coming to town this December -- and he knows exactly how to punish those who have been naughty. Read on for all the details

You better watch out! Santa Claus is coming to town, and he knows who’s been bad. On November 30th, Anchor Bay Films presents lent Night on screen in ten major U.S. metropolitan areas. Blu-ray™/DVD combo and DVD will be available to unwrap nationwide on December 4th.

A loose remake of the horror clasc lent Night, Deadly Night, the film’s stellar cast includes Malcolm McDowell (Rob Zombie’s Halloween, Easy A), Jaime King (n City, My Bloody Valentine 3D), Donal Logue (Shark Night 3D, Blade), Lisa Marie (Sleepy Hollow), Brendan Fehr (Final Destination, X-Men First Class), and Ellen Wong (Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World).

McDowell and King star as a small-town sheriff and deputy on the hunt for a murderous Santa Claus terrorizing their community on Christmas Eve. But with the streets full of Santas for the annual Christmas parade, the killer is hiding in plain ght. He’s made his list, checked it twice, and the naughty are going to pay with their lives.

lent Night was directed by Steven C. Miller (Automaton Transfuon, The Aggreson Scale) and produced by The Genre Company and Indious Pictures.

SRP is $29.99 for the Blu-ray™/DVD combo and $24.98 for the DVD. Bonus features include “LENT NIGHT: Behind The Scenes” featurette and deleted scenes.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Monday 10/22/2012 at 10:58 PM | 97308
So glad this will be out this year before Xmas, ive been excited for this movie nce i heard about it over the summer, i will not rent, i will chance it and buy on December 4th! Goldburg's Santas Slay is a favorite of mine and I hope this is just as good, if not better.
CHROMExSKULL Tuesday 10/23/2012 at 11:57 AM | 97330
Im really looking forward to seeing this movie.I loved the original lent Night Deadly Night film and the sequels even though the last two were in name only films.Ive been really impressed with Anchor bay movies and I will be interested in buying this for my collection.
horrorlord Thursday 10/25/2012 at 04:27 AM | 97404