Forums DVD & Blu-rays
Chiller TV's Made-For-TV Production, 'GHOUL' Is Set To Hit DVD This January

If you're a fan of Chiller TV's recent adaptation of Ghoul, then we've got some good news regarding the DVD release to pass along. Read on for all the deets below:

Image Entertainment has just announced that Ghoul will be hitting DVD and digital download in the early stages of January. Directed by Gregory Wilson (The Girl Next Door), Ghoul stars Nolan Gould (“Modern Family,” Friends with Benefits), Andrea Frankle (21 Jump Street), Mattie Liptak (The Odd Life of Timothy Green), Glen Warner (Django Unchained), Zach Rand (The Woman), Brett Lapeyrouse (21 Jump Street) and Barry Corbin (No Country for Old Men, "The Closer"). SRP is $27.97.

http://youtu.be/F2Jh0tAMWm0

Something ghastly haunts Golgotha Cemetery – an entity of unspeakable evil…and insatiable hunger. It is the summer of 1984, a time that should be full of lazy, carefree days for 12-year-old Timmy (Gould) and his two best friends, Doug and Barry. But when a teenaged couple goes misng among the gravestones of the local cemetery, the bloodcurdling legend of a horrific ghoul begins to seem more like reality than myth. As the body count rises, Timmy and his friends are forced to confront their worst fears when they unearth long-buried secrets and unleash not only their personal demons…but also the one lurking underground!

Ghoul is based on the eponymous novel from the multi-award winning, best-selling horror writer Brian Keene, the man who helped re-introduce the Zombie sub-genre into literature with his groundbreaking book The Ring.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Thursday 12/27/2012 at 01:04 AM | 99331
I saw this on Chiller.It was a pretty descent horror film.I would say horror fans should conder buying it.Im going to get it eventually myself.
horrorlord Thursday 1/10/2013 at 04:48 AM | 99561