Forums Breaking Horror News and Rumors
Creech - Free Horror Audio Book

I just released Creech, my first horror novel, and to help publicize the release and get more exposure, I've recorded an audiobook veron of the novel and I'm giving it away for free on my webte.

You don't even have to give me your email address to download and listen.

The story?

August Brumbelowe goes off in search of himself after the civil war takes his father’s leg and his family’s pride. He thinks he’s found peace in the Oklahoma territory town of Spruce Rocks, but then the people around him begin to die in gruesome and inexplicable ways. Mr. Deerson, the old Chickasaw apothecary who rents Gus a room, claims the deaths are the work of an ancient shadow demon. Gus doesn’t believe in demons, but he knows that he’s going to have to find the real perpetrator before he and the woman he loves become the killer’s next targets. He sets out to rid the territory of this scourge with the only people who will help him–a Chickasaw medicine man in training, a Japanese blacksmith, and a foul-mouthed tomboy. Will they escape the nightmare they find themselves in, or will it end up destroying them all?

Check out the download here:

http://thomasraven.com
freakengine Monday 1/21/2013 at 12:14 AM | 99774