Forums Breaking Horror News and Rumors
Supernatural Could Return for Ninth Season

Im a huge fan of Supernatural.It is still the best horror series out there in my opinion.I came across some information that certainly got my attention from digitalspy.com.Supernatural could return for a ninth season the CW Predent Mark Pedowitz

has confirmed.Pedowitz claimed that there have been conversations about the long term future of the horror drama which premiered for it's eighth season on October 3rd."There's always conversations that happen" he said at the Televion critics Association summer press tour."Iam a big Supernatural fan - I hope it stays on as long as im still here".Pedowitz added that the network execs at the CW are big believers in the long running series according to TVLine."The guys are great,the show is great" he explained.Supernatural star Misha Collins told Digital Spy that the ze of his role in the shows eighth season was "to be determined", but Pedowitz revealed that the actor who plays angel Castiel will appear in a "minimum of eight" new episodes.The future of this great show certainly sounds proming for all of us Supernatural fans.Im looking forward to watching the rest of this eighth season and can't wait for it to get the official ninth season pickup.What do you all think.Are you ready for a ninth season of Supernatural.
horrorlord Wednesday 1/23/2013 at 05:16 AM | 99810