Forums Television
CONFIRMED: Taissa Farmiga (Violet) Returns For Season 3 Of American Horror Story

TV Guide has confirmed that Taissa Farmiga will now join previously announced cast members which include returning alumni Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe and Jesca Lange in the third season of American Horror Story.

---------------------------------------

Previously reported: Now that American Horror Story: Asylum

is all wrapped up, co-creator Ryan Murphy is already diligently hard at work planning out the third chapter of his popular FX mini-series. So far it's been revealed that alums Jesca Lange, Sarah Paulson, and Evan Peters

will be back on board for the third season, and now we've just learned that Season One's Taissa Farmiga may be making her return as well.

According to EW who broke the news, if gned, Farmiga’s character will be involved in a part which would be very milar to the Violet/Tate storyline from the first season.

Explains Murphy “I missed her this season. There wasn’t really a role for her. I feel very protective of her and I didn’t want her to go back into the loony bin—it was too dark. So I thought well ‘I want Taissa to be one of the leads next year.’ I called her up and pitched her the character for the season and she loved it and she said, ‘Yes let’s do it.’ So we’re in negotiations for her to headline season 3.”

Shooting for Season 3 of AHS is expected to take place in three different cities. Stay tuned for more.

Source; EW, TV Guide
Anonymous Thursday 1/24/2013 at 02:29 PM | 99831
I havent read this yet, because i havent seen the finale of season 2 yet. But uhg, i really dont like her. She was the least talented actress in the series in my opinion
JohnCorley92 Thursday 1/24/2013 at 07:28 PM | 99836