Forums Trailers and Videos
More New Footage Can Be Seen In The Latest Promo For A&E's 'Bates Motel'

With A&E Network soon set to premiere the new original scripted drama series “Bates Motel” from executive producers Carlton Cuse (“Lost”) and Kerry Ehrin (“Friday Night Lights”) on Monday, March 18th, at 10 PM ET/PT.

A brand new promo trailer has hit the web revealing some new footage.

http://i49.tinypic.com/28s37dw.jpg" class="photoborder" />

The series stars Academy Award nominee Vera Farmiga (Up in the Air, The Departed), Freddie Highmore (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Finding Neverland), Max Thieriot (Disconnect), Olivia Cooke (Blackout), and Nicola Peltz (The Last Airbender).

Season One also co-stars Nestor Carbonell (“Lost,” The Dark Knight Rises) and Mike Vogel (“Pan Am”).

Source: YouTube
Anonymous Tuesday 2/12/2013 at 10:03 PM | 100084
Cool, it

looks good.“Bates Motel” Just the idea is a great concept. After watching the teaser video I am interested for sure. Best of luck to the show. It is just like with any adaptation for me I cannot help but wonder what lies ahead when you think about such truly iconical clasc story, that is to be rebooted. Made something new, but based off of the original. Will it be what most of us grew up on? I think not. That is just my opinion though. However, this idea is not a bad one. Will it work? I wish it all the best.

Will it last? Man I really hope so. The legacy of "Psycho" is at stake.
wabisabi333 Tuesday 2/12/2013 at 10:22 PM | 100086
I'm really looking forward to this. I think they did a good job with casting.
CreeperJeeper24 Wednesday 2/13/2013 at 08:37 AM | 100092