Forums DVD & Blu-rays
The 1995 Horror Classic “NIGHT OF THE SCARECROW” Coming To Blu-ray/DVD!!

Anyone out there love a good scarecrow flick? What

about the clasc film from 1995 called "Night of the Scarecrow"? It is finally making its way over to the United States on Blu-ray and DVD! I hope that you enjoy the cover art. The trailer is also located down below if you wish to take a look.

Olive Films has announced that it will release 1995’s "Night of the Scarecrow" April 30th on DVD and Blu-ray, both in anamorphic widescreen with special features to be announced. Directed by Jeff Burr of STEPFATHER II and THE OFFSPRING and scripted by Reed Steiner and Dan Mazur.

http://youtu.be/3_hSLk9Gjm8 The film takes place in a small town where partying teenagers accidentally free an evil spirit that takes over a nearby scarecrow, which sets out on a vengeful murder spree. Elizabeth Barondes and John Mese star, and the cool supporting cast includes OFFICE SPACE’s Stephen Root, veteran character actors Bruce Glover and Dirk Blocker, 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY’s Gary Lockwood, future Oscar nominee John Hawkes and Hammer glamour gal Martine Beswick. Retail prices are $24.95 for the DVD, $29.95 for the Blu-ray.

Source- Fangoria.com
wabisabi333 Thursday 2/28/2013 at 05:26 AM | 100267
I'm not familiour with all Scarecrow-movies, but is this the first movie in the Scarecrow-saga, or is this movie non-related?

I've seen Scarecrow gone Wild..liked it, and heared that there are more of this franchise.

I get frustrated a lot when i see all the cool movies you guys in the U.S. got..over here in the Netherlands a lot of those movies aren't even released ( The Burning, Killer Tomatoes 3 and 4, Puppet Master movies, Amityville 3-whatever..and so on) I know these movies aren't masterpieces, but i live for this stuff, and I hate to download ..love the real deal.

Anyway, Scarecrow sounds cool, and I just had to take something off my chest hahaha
UberJason78 Saturday 3/02/2013 at 05:04 PM | 100288