Forums Breaking Horror News and Rumors
BREAKING: A Sequel To 'Evil Dead' Is Already In The Works!

Some big news has come out of this years South by Southwest Film Festival (SXSW) which is currently running in Austin, Texas. Now as you may or may not know - Fede Alvarez's veron of the Evil Dead screened last night to a sold-out crowd at the fetval, and given the response the film received, it looks like we're all going to be in for a treat. However as awesome as that news is, it's this next bit of info that was revealed afterwards that has us amped up.

During a Q&A that took place after the public screening, Alvarez revealed to the fired up crowd that he's already begun writing a sequel to his remake of Evil Dead! The reason this is such awesome news is because it indicates that Sony, as well as the producers (Sam Raimi, Rob Tapert, Bruce Campbell) are very pleased with how the remake tuned out. And judging by all of the potive reviews that the film gathering last night, I think it's a safe bet that by the end of the film all of us horror hounds will be definitely be hungering for more.

Look for Evil Dead to hit theaters on April 5th, 2013.

Source: STYD
Anonymous Saturday 3/09/2013 at 09:13 PM | 100376
This makes me even more excited about this movie
JohnCorley92 Saturday 3/09/2013 at 09:59 PM | 100377
I don't

it

Leave Evil Dead the fuck alone.
AgnesItsMeBilly Friday 3/15/2013 at 04:38 PM | 100429