Forums Breaking Horror News and Rumors
Tyreese, Sasha & Beth Now "Regulars" For Season 4 Of The Walking Dead, Andrea May Be Back

In order to keep you up-to-date with all of the "Walking Dead" goings-ons, we've got a bit more news to report concerning the fourth season of AMC's widely viewed sensation. Read on after the jump.

TVLine is reporting that both Chad L. Coleman (Tyreese) and Sonequa Martin-Gree (Sasha) have been elevated to season regulars for the show's fourth small screen go-around. Joining them as a regular will also be Emily Kinney - Hershel’s youngest daughter, Beth, who first joined the show during Season 2.

The te also caught up with creator Robert Kirkman, who hinted that we may not have seen the last of Andrea (Laurie Holden) as she may show up in some flashback moments with Michonne (Danai Gurira). According to Kirkman there's “definitely some room to

the relationship between Michonne and Andrea” moving forward, adding, “It’s always a posbility.”

Source: TV Line via DC
Anonymous Thursday 4/04/2013 at 02:54 PM | 100634
I don't want to sound like one of those people who complain that the show isn't exactly like the comic because I love both verons, but...

I hope they use the subplot from the comic when Michonne would talk to herself/dead boyfriend when she first showed up. Unfortunately they probably won't condering they kind of already did it with Rick and Laurie. On the other hand they did both in the comic and it is what helped Rick and Michonne bond.
SuperSeanski Friday 4/05/2013 at 09:28 PM | 100642