Forums Off Topic
What ever happen to Bloody Adored?

Holy crap its been a very long time nce I've written on the te! I apologize my fellow Bidites! My love for horror has not faded, it has in fact grown! I've discovered the wonderful world of video gaming haha I was a gamer before, but now I'm expanding my horizons to horror video games like lent Hill and Doom. If you would like to play with me sometime, I play on ps3 and my username is Malison_Massacre.

Along with video gaming, I have begun to do a daily video blog! YES, a daily video blog for 2 YEARS!!! Holy crap! Now you guys can stalk my daily life on Youtube! Its been a month nce I started my vlog and it's still going strong! The purpose of the vlog is to document my daily life while my younger brother is off serving a religious mison in Montevideo, Uruguay! I'm proud of him, but I sure do miss him!

I've been condering doing Youtube videos of me reviewing horror movies on the de, but I would like to know if any of you would actually watch them haha! If you would then please let me know and make a suggestion for my first horror movie review!

If you would like to check out my daily vlog, here is the link to it!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Malisanity
BloodyAdored Saturday 5/11/2013 at 04:10 AM | 100847
FUTURE_BUTTERS is my ps3 name. I would add you meow but i am away from home. Shoot me a request if you get around to it. Bacally my free time consts of running, basktball, movies, and videogames, so you should see me on there quite a bit.

Did you get the lent Hill HD collection..? OMG lent Hill 2 is like the best everzz.....
AgnesItsMeBilly Saturday 5/11/2013 at 08:15 PM | 100849