Forums Horror Movie Talk
Ellen Page set to star in Sam Raimi's next Horror Movie

Just read this news I thought I'd pass along the news:

This is a happy day for horror fans everywhere. Sam Raimi is making a return to horror after a 16 year absence nce directing his last horror film, ‘Army of Darkness.’ (That’s if you don’t count ‘The t’ as a horror film.)

What’s even better news is that the film titled ‘Drag Me to Hell‘ has acquired the recently Oscar-Nominated, Ellen Page to star in it!

Shocktillyoudrop.com reports that Page will play the recipient of a supernatural curse.

I think this is Great!

Just saw JUNO today and Miss Page has some HUGE acting chomps.

I

hear Sam's bro is also co-writing the script
DaShape Sunday 2/10/2008 at 02:51 AM | 2266
it better be

the atypical Raimi flick!!!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 2/10/2008 at 02:56 AM | 2270
Hey Fenner, any update on the Evil Dead remake?

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 2/10/2008 at 02:57 AM | 2271
Hey Fenner, any update on the Evil Dead remake?

i would rather set myself on fire and run though a meth lab than see an Evil Dead remake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Bisco Sunday 2/10/2008 at 02:59 AM | 2272
Just read this news I thought I'd pass along the news:

This is a happy day for horror fans everywhere. Sam Raimi is making a return to horror after a 16 year absence nce directing his last horror film, ‘Army of Darkness.’ (That’s if you don’t count ‘The t’ as a horror film.)

What’s even better news is that the film titled ‘Drag Me to Hell‘ has acquired the recently Oscar-Nominated, Ellen Page to star in it!

Shocktillyoudrop.com reports that Page will play the recipient of a supernatural curse.

I think this is Great!

Just saw JUNO today and Miss Page has some HUGE acting chomps.

I

hear Sam's bro is also co-writing the script

Sounds good. Sam Raimi, good acting... should be a hit.

Thanks for the news. You're like our "Extra, Extra" guy.
Myers31TKD Sunday 2/10/2008 at 03:07 AM | 2278
Nope, no word on the Evil remake (yet It can still be argued that Evil 2 was a remake technically).

"I AM BRUCE" might be as close as we come.
DaShape Sunday 2/10/2008 at 05:09 AM | 2283
Are they still talking at all about it. Their doing F13 and Nightmare it is only time before they give us an Evil Dead without Bruce Campbell....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 2/10/2008 at 05:12 AM | 2284
Found this article....

May 3, 2007 —

According to The Herald Sun, Sam Raimi is trying to get his brother Ivan to write the screenplay for a third sequel to his indy horror clasc "The Evil Dead," "I'm trying to get my brother, Ivan, to write the screenplay with me . He wrote Army of Darkness, the third one, with me and we have been talking about another one, but we haven't started work on it," says Raimi.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 2/10/2008 at 06:21 AM | 2295
Found this article....

May 3, 2007 —

According to The Herald Sun, Sam Raimi is trying to get his brother Ivan to write the screenplay for a third sequel to his indy horror clasc "The Evil Dead," "I'm trying to get my brother, Ivan, to write the screenplay with me . He wrote Army of Darkness, the third one, with me and we have been talking about another one, but we haven't started work on it," says Raimi. now that i could live with
Johnny Bisco Sunday 2/10/2008 at 06:24 AM | 2296
me too Bisc, c'mon Evil Dead 4
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 2/10/2008 at 06:26 AM | 2297
Found this article....

May 3, 2007 —

According to The Herald Sun, Sam Raimi is trying to get his brother Ivan to write the screenplay for a third sequel to his indy horror clasc "The Evil Dead," "I'm trying to get my brother, Ivan, to write the screenplay with me . He wrote Army of Darkness, the third one, with me and we have been talking about another one, but we haven't started work on it," says Raimi.

I love it! That's might be just what we need to counterbalance what we've gotten from those recent crappy remakes.;)
Myers31TKD Sunday 2/10/2008 at 08:56 AM | 2305