Forums Television
Which Horror Themed TV Show Are You Most Excited About?

Advertisement for Walking Dead and American Horror Story have already begun. It is rumored that Bates Motel wont come back on until 2014, which i hope is a filthy lie.

Walking Dead started off amazing to me, the first season REALLY got me hooked. The second season was good, but a little boring at times...and the third season was great...yet disappointed me more than once. Plus, the majority of the main/original cast is dead -___- American Horror Story was shockingly good to me with its first season. Season 2 however, blew me away. It was, in my opinion, better than the first in EVERY way. Each actor in the show brings something amazing to their new characters each season, and that really makes it feel fresh and exciting. No other show, that i know of, changes its plot/characters every season. With the new additions to the cast, i honestly believe this could just get better.

Bates Motel was one i was weary about, however i must say that i thoroughly enjoyed watching the entire first season and have been anxiously awaiting the premier of season 2 nce the finale. Vera steals every scene, and although not everything adds up to the original Psycho storyline, i find it to be extremely compelling to watch.

So, which horror themed televion show are you looking forward to the most?
JohnCorley92 Friday 8/16/2013 at 07:03 PM | 102045