Forums Breaking Horror News and Rumors
Big News - Michael Keaton Finally Speaks Out About BEETLEJUICE & Tim Burton!

It seems that we all assumed if the guy that had to have his name spoken three times were to ever return to the big screen it would be Tim Burton doing the directing and that only one man could play the iconic lead role. There was word some time ago that a script was being written by Seth Grahame-Smith for BEETLEJUICE 2, but a Burton ran show was never a for sure thing. There have been rumors that Burton could be interested but nothing solid. Now some news has come to the surface to shed a little bit of light onto the subject at hand.

Michael Keaton spoke out in a recent interview with Rolling Stone about he and Tim Burton's views on another BEETLEJUICE film.

"I always said that [Beetlejuice] is the one thing I'd like to do again, if I ever did anything again," said Keaton. "But it kind of required Tim to be involved some way or another. Now it looks like he is involved. And without giving too much away, we've talked to each other, and emailed each other, and if he's in, it's going to be hard not to be in."

This doesn't mean that the film will happen for sure but it does give the fans of BEETLEJUICE some hope for another installment after all of these years.

Source- Rolling Stone
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 2/14/2014 at 09:15 PM | 102554