Forums Horror Movie Talk
ANOES Remake Poll

Do you want the remake of A Nightmare On Elm Street to be made if Robert Englund is indeed not going to play Freddy Krueger?
Myers31TKD Sunday 2/10/2008 at 08:26 PM | 2319
Why would one even bother to remake Elm Street

if Robert Englund was going to be Freddy again?

What would be the point?

I not sure how I feel about this remake in general yet but, if it is going to be remade than it has to completely remade.

I know a lot of people will hate me for this , but it's true: A new take on the story( and I'm not saying there should or shouldn't be one) needs a new Krueger.
Michael Aspinwall Monday 2/11/2008 at 08:16 PM | 2345
Why would one even bother to remake Elm Street

if Robert Englund was going to be Freddy again?

What would be the point?

I not sure how I feel about this remake in general yet but, if it is going to be remade than it has to completely remade.

I know a lot of people will hate me for this , but it's true: A new take on the story( and I'm not saying there should or shouldn't be one) needs a new Krueger.

I agree... sort of. If they do remake it... I don't feel that there needs to be a new Krueger. Maybe I'm just used to Robert playing the part, or maybe I just can't imagine

someone else pulling it off. But in any case, it doesn't need to be remade (neither did Halloween). Can anyone really see someone doing a better job than Englund? I mean really! Come on... get Robert Englund or give it up!!!

By the way, the F13 remake is also unnecessary.
Myers31TKD Monday 2/11/2008 at 08:59 PM | 2347