Forums Television
See The First Look At Mulder & Scully From The New X-FILES Series Within!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

The whole world has been talking about the return of THE X-FILES. It is hard not become filled with excitement as we can only wonder what adventures await us as the journey will continue on for Agents Mulder and Scully.

The first image of Agents Mulder and Scully from the returning show has surfaced courtesy of THE X-FILES Twitter account. We see a scruffy looking Mulder along with a very classy looking Scully.

Six episodes are currently planned, but many are wondering if that will mark the end of THE X-FILES? Here is what Duchovny previously had to say about it:

“I would be open to doing another cycle,” Duchovny said. “I don’t know that I could do a 20-episode version of this show at this point in my life, and I don’t know that Gillian could. But I think everybody is open ended on what happens after this. Certainly, we didn’t bring it back with the idea of ending it.”

Gillian Anderson will return alongside Duchovny with James Wong and Glen Morgan also returning as writer/producers.

Creator Chris Carter, who will oversee the new episodes previously had this to say:

"I think of it as a 13-year commercial break. The good news is the world has only gotten that much stranger, a perfect time to tell these six stories.”

THE X-FILES will continue to shoot until August 14th. Fox will debut THE X-FILES behind the NFC Championship game on Sunday, January 24th. The show will continue on the following night in it's regular Monday night 8pm timeslot in the place of GOTHAM.

We will continue to bring you more on THE X-FILES as it unfolds.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 6/11/2015 at 03:54 PM | 103404