Forums Television
THE WALKING DEAD'S Conclusion Is Discussed By It's Creator!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

AMC's THE WALKING DEAD has really created a fan frenzy with it's controversial cliffhanger at the ending of Season 6. We finally saw the arrival of one of the most vicious characters to date in Negan, played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He crossed paths with some of the most beloved characters on the show with a death sentence looming for one of them.

While we patiently wait for the big fall television reveal to get here, fans continue to grow unsteady and some have even went as far as petitioning AMC to let the world know just who died by the hands of Negan.

As most of you know, the highly addictive THE WALKING DEAD television show was conceived from the pages of creator Robert Kirkman's comic book series of the same title. Kirkman has referred to it in the past as a “zombie movie that never ends.” However this is not the case as an endgame plan has been in the works for a while now.

Rolling Stone recently spoke to Kirkman and when asked if he had a conclusion in mind he replied:

“For the books? I do. I know how the story wraps up. The big question is when and how far in the distance that is. But I think that most people think, oh, why would he end it? It’s so successful, he’s going to keep throwing shit at the wall to keep it going. And that’s not going to happen. You’ll eventually be able to see that it all kind of comes together.”

Back in 2012 Kirkman estimated that the comic book series would likely run past 300 issues, adding that no character is safe from dying.

Regardless of anything, THE WALKING DEAD Season 7 will premiere on AMC this fall.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 6/02/2016 at 04:29 PM | 104156