Forums Trailers and Videos
Official Trailer For I WAS A TEENAGE WERESKUNK Is Within!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Today we bring you a strange and unusual treat. Director Neal Mclaughlin's Horror/comedy I WAS A TEENAGE WERESKUNK is a throwback to the b-movies from the 1950's and really takes it over the top. We have the official trailer for you just below.

I WAS A TEENAGE WERESKUNK stars Scott Monahan, Shey Zanotti, Charlie Farrell, Melanie Minichino, and Amy Heidt.

Synopsis:

"Wereskunk is the story of wholesome teenager Curtis Albright, who’s world is thrown into chaos when he’s sprayed in the face by an enchanted skunk. Now whenever Curtis feels sexually aroused – which is damn near constant for a teenage boy – he turns into a MURDEROUS WERESKUNK!

And temptation is everywhere! His buxom vet. His steady girl Mary Beth. A couple of skinny dipping trollops. Even the good ole fashion Sears Catalogue. Can Curtis keep the wereskunk at bay long enough to find a cure before the sheriff – oh, who just so happens to also be Curtis’s dad – hunts it down and kills it? Good Golly!"

I WAS A TEENAGE WERESKUNK is currently available on DVD or to rent on Amazon.com.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 1/03/2017 at 01:58 PM | 104614