Forums Trailers and Videos
Watch The Festive Horror Short HOLIDAY FEAR Within!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Usually at the end of a good slasher movie, we see an all out brutal battle with the remaining survivor or survivors. The adrenaline kicks into to high gear and we see these pissed off people do things that they normally could not do. If you enjoy a good final battle scenario then you should enjoy what we have for you today. Writer/director/producer Nicholas Payne Santos offers up his Christmas time Slasher short title HOLIDAY FEAR.

Santos says of the short film:

"At the end of September 2016, I sat down to write a script like no other I'd written before: a feel-good romantic comedy. By Halloween, the screenplay had morphed into a meta-horror-comedy about machismo in film. Not exactly what I set out to write, but a story that spoke to me, nonetheless. As a kid, my friends and I had movie marathons every weekend, renting VHS tapes from the local Blockbuster's horror section. HOLIDAY FEAR picks up at the very end of a typical Slasher movie, where the killer is seemingly dead, but wakes up with a vengeance just as the heroes thought they were safe. The film takes on what it means to be a man in a relationship while poking fun at the genre that I love."

Synopsis:

"In the final act of a Christmas slasher film, Bruce attempts to reclaim his manliness and impress the final girl by finishing off the killer."

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 12/20/2017 at 03:37 AM | 105415