Utter and Total CRAP!!!
DaShape Monday 2/18/2008 at 04:11 AM | 2662
Utter and Total CRAP

LOL. No need to elaborate huh?

I haven't heard ANY good things about this movie. You are talking about the Black Christmas remake... right?
Myers31TKD Monday 2/18/2008 at 04:23 AM | 2663
Utter and Total CRAP

LOL. No need to elaborate huh?

I haven't heard ANY good things about this movie. You are talking about the Black Christmas remake... right?

Yep, that's the one

DaShape Tuesday 2/19/2008 at 02:12 AM | 2819
Yeah, there's a reason why I haven't seen it. It's bacally because everyone sums it up the way you did. Yet another unnecessary remake for the pile.

Myers31TKD Tuesday 2/19/2008 at 02:16 AM | 2821
maybe we should start (in the general thread) a list of all the remakes to date and then determine if the remakes are better or worse than the original . . . I love to see a ratio.
DaShape Wednesday 2/20/2008 at 03:19 AM | 2875
maybe we should start (in the general thread) a list of all the remakes to date and then determine if the remakes are better or worse than the original . . . I love to see a ratio.

Very interesting idea man. I'd love to see that.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 2/20/2008 at 03:33 AM | 2886
only remakes that are truly better are scarface and the thing
Johnny Bisco Sunday 4/13/2008 at 06:14 PM | 8345

Not a bad idea but I see a big problem with that, namely who decides which is better.

Whether one film is better than another is extremely subjective and I could see this caung quite a bit of controversy.
lblambert Tuesday 4/22/2008 at 05:39 PM | 9483

Not a bad idea but I see a big problem with that, namely who decides which is better.

Whether one film is better than another is extremely subjective and I could see this caung quite a bit of controversy.

I don't know. I think maybe we could just look at how the general public accepted the remakes...? Is there a way to gather that sort of info?

OR...

If a list was construced, I think it would be cool for us to individually voice our opinions. Like:

Halloween: NO The Thing: YES Psycho: NO and so on...

Just a thought.
Myers31TKD Tuesday 4/22/2008 at 06:56 PM | 9488
Or perhaps a new section with each title as a seperate thread with a poll?
lblambert Tuesday 4/22/2008 at 07:57 PM | 9491
I thought it was okay...nothing to brag over and definately could have been way better. I baught it anyway for the reason I am in the process of collecting every horror movie made on DVD....I had most on VHS but alot of the are really old and don't work properly anymore. I never seen the original though to compare...probably one of the few I haven't. I like the poll idea in the beginning of each movie forum...at the top like the contest that was on here.
kweandee Wednesday 4/23/2008 at 12:11 PM | 9604
i want the 45 minutes of my life back i spent watching this! (yes 45 mins i fast fowarded through half of it)
Johnny Bisco Saturday 7/05/2008 at 06:41 PM | 15360