Forums Off Topic
This isn't Thanksgiving, but this is a Time to be Thankfull!

I just want to open this speech with saying that, we all know the true meanings behind Christmas. It's not about all the Presents, it's not about how much money we spend on our loved ones. It's that we are loved by them and that we love them in return! I wont get into religion as I do not want to offend anyone, but we all know what I am getting at! This is that time of the year where we feel warm inde and it's relaxing to t down by a fire or with family and have a hot cup of Hot Chocolate or a cold glass of Egg Nog!There is something about Christmas, that shows the love in a person more than any other day of the year! We all try our best to get what we can for our loved ones to show them they are special and that we love them, with with the economy heading in the direction it is going, this may be the last Christmas where we can do all the extra things that we love to do.What I am trying to say is, lets all have a good time and a safe time this Christmas with our Familys and enjoy the things we may not be able to do next year! I will close this by saying Thanks to each any every one of you here at HB for always being there! For giving me your Friendship and Love! I apreciate being able to chat with you guys everyday on here and an even bigger thanks to Justin and Joel for making it all happen!!!

Have A Merry Christmas Horrorbid!!!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Saturday 12/20/2008 at 01:42 AM | 28758

kweandee Saturday 12/20/2008 at 01:53 AM | 28759
I'm still new but I'll drink to that

Cheers
kaizu Saturday 12/20/2008 at 01:57 AM | 28760
Don't make me have to repost my christmas wish list. Now that there is what christmas is all about.

SithLord Saturday 12/20/2008 at 02:04 AM | 28762
Don't make me have to repost my christmas wish list. Now that there is what christmas is all about.LOL was yours the really long one?

kweandee Saturday 12/20/2008 at 02:39 AM | 28764
Don't make me have to repost my christmas wish list. Now that there is what christmas is all about.LOL was yours the really long one?It surely was, Des.

SithLord Saturday 12/20/2008 at 02:41 AM | 28765
Nice post Harry.

Yeah, with things as they are... it might be a while before we can actually have a normal Christmas.

But it's nice to see that even in bad times, people are still doing their best to show love for their families and friends.

Humanity shows it's good de during this time of year (most of us anyway), and it always helps me to stomach the normal crap that happens the rest of the year. So big thanks to Joel and Justin and Merry Christmas to ALL of my Horrorbid brethren.

Be safe and enjoy the happy times with your loved ones...
DarkArtist81 Saturday 12/20/2008 at 03:41 AM | 28770
Great thread and posts....cheers and God bless everyone. Enjoy Christmas and your families. It snowed today and it was so awesome to just t around with my family in the house with the xmas tree and decorations; christmas carols; my cat on my lap. It really is the best time of year.
ny ghoul Saturday 12/20/2008 at 04:38 AM | 28780
Amen to that, Ryan. After this few months I've been here, talking with the great guys in the world, I can see that in the end, we are all brothers. And we could be proud to have find this place, and could meet people like us, that like the same thing and respect all the people, american, canadian, brazilian, from mars, doesn't matter. I agreed 100% with Ryan when he said that this is the time to be near from our loved ones, and enjoy this feeling of x-mas. If still have someone here that don't talk with a brother, or parents, this is the time to forgive and be forgiven. Unfortunatelly I shouldn't be with my loved this year, 'cos I have a lot work to do, but I hope all of you here could be near them and have the best christmas ever! It's a pleasure to be here!

Take care, people.

-- Lückmann
LÜCKMANN Monday 12/22/2008 at 10:22 AM | 29056