Forums Horror Movie Talk
Across The Universe

As far as mucals go, this is pretty damn good.

It's a very interesting experience. Going into it (as a huge Beatles fan), I was a bit weary knowing that the muc wasn't going to be the original Beatles masterpieces. Once you see it though, you understand why. The Beatles' muc wasn't showcased, it was used as an instrument with which they told a story. It was very well done too. There were plenty of amazing shots and sequences, each had individual moods (and the use of color was brilliant). Nothing bad to say as far as acting goes, and the muc was good as it could be without John, Paul, George, and Ringo doing it themselves. The film was an interesting look at that era and the power of The Beatles' muc. See this one. It's definately worth it. 8/10
Myers31TKD Wednesday 2/20/2008 at 08:56 AM | 2891
I might just have to see this.

I saw the trailer and for a sec I thought I was tripp'n on acid or something LOL.

It really caught my attention and after your review . . .I might just have to partake.
DaShape Wednesday 3/26/2008 at 03:02 AM | 6583
I might just have to see this.

I saw the trailer and for a sec I thought I was tripp'n on acid or something LOL.

It really caught my attention and after your review . . .I might just have to partake.

Well as far as mucals go... it's pretty good. Not ground breaking, but worth a watch.

;)
Myers31TKD Wednesday 3/26/2008 at 03:05 AM | 6586