Forums Horror Movie Talk
Collection Pics...Maniac, Monster, Shape 08, Stab, New Art

Got some art work yesterday from Paul...Very Detailed and here are some pics of my collection thanks fer lookin dooooods
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 2/21/2008 at 01:02 AM | 2910
Amazing pictures as usual. Amazing masks as well. I'm in love with that Loomis painting...seriously. Congratulations on such a great collection.
Myers31TKD Thursday 2/21/2008 at 01:18 AM | 2911
Mayhem I have my eye on that Second Stab. You may want to turn the alarm system on and.......you know what never mind I just remembered how large of a man you are.....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 2/21/2008 at 03:46 AM | 2915
Mayhem I have my eye on that Second Stab. You may want to turn the alarm system on and.......you know what never mind I just remembered how large of a man you are..... Just remember how large my Pit Bulls are also

Thanks for the compliment
Matthew Mayhem Friday 2/22/2008 at 12:04 AM | 2936
If you don't mind me asking... where did you get that HalloweeN plaque stand (I'm guesng it is part of the stand that the Stab is on). Whatever it is... I'd like to know.
Myers31TKD Tuesday 2/26/2008 at 02:00 AM | 3193
If you don't mind me asking... where did you get that HalloweeN plaque stand (I'm guesng it is part of the stand that the Stab is on). Whatever it is... I'd like to know.

Well this came from Matt at HEH....He used to be one of the top guys to go with for Stands and cases....raised Halloween accurate hand painted lettering, He shipped mine to me, I was one of the lucky ones apparently he never shipped several orders....tons of stuff...I can give you the link through a pm ,but at your own risk
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 2/28/2008 at 09:54 PM | 3269

Well this came from Matt at HEH....He used to be one of the top guys to go with for Stands and cases....raised Halloween accurate hand painted lettering, He shipped mine to me, I was one of the lucky ones apparently he never shipped several orders....tons of stuff...I can give you the link through a pm ,but at your own risk

Sure. PM me the link if you would, then later I'll make a decion on whether or not to take the risk. Thanks a lot bud.

;)
Myers31TKD Thursday 2/28/2008 at 11:18 PM | 3284