Forums Horror Collectibles
just so everyone knows

i just found out people are wondering why i have 2 different account. the truth of it is i do have a brother that gn up before me, his name is coven and i ask justin before i gn up if i could still gn up because my brother already had a account and justin said it was fine. my name is seth and i post under halloween killer. the same user account name has mm.net and a few other tes.

coven my brother

and me seth notice the hand tat on my brother hand and notice i dont have a hand tat
halloween killer Tuesday 12/30/2008 at 05:18 PM | 30094
Cool Seth, thanks for letting us know man! We'll smack booman around for not remembering

DaShape Tuesday 12/30/2008 at 06:07 PM | 30096
Seth you and your brother are more than welcome man! I am sorry for not calling the dogs off sooner.

I completely forgot our conversation back in April. Please know that we really enjoy having you here and displaying all you kick ass collection. Now we can tease each other about this until were blue in the face.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 12/30/2008 at 06:18 PM | 30097
hey everybody sorry if i sounded like a dick in my first post. i really like the te and enjoy posted on it.so be ready for new pics everydaythanks

seth
halloween killer Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 12:45 AM | 30143
Now we can tease each other about this until were blue in the face.

"each other"?? no Justin...we tease you...

lblambert Wednesday 12/31/2008 at 02:16 AM | 30165
Now we can tease each other about this until were blue in the face.

"each other"?? no Justin...we tease you...guess I will take the verbal assault for this one!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 1/01/2009 at 02:38 AM | 30325