Forums Off Topic
The master POST

Well, think this is my post #1000.

What's next? Some flash will hit me and give me Superman powers? Or spider sense?

Maybe today I should enter a theater and kill some people?

Or take a big knife and chase some chick...

Hmmm

The Slasher Legend place, land of blood and tears!

FEAR MY WRATH MIKE
LÜCKMANN Monday 1/05/2009 at 04:43 PM | 31036
Congrats Glauco!

Now you belong to the elite force known as the Slasher Legends.

We strive to make this te a better place.

See below for the official Slasher Legend check list that must be completed within a month.

1) Become a Ninja

2) get a tattoo of Justin's face on your ass 3) Get drunk with Bisco 4) Get drunk and pass out with Scott 5) Dress up as Freddy and walk the streets of Brooklyn with a KWEAN. 6) Make sweet sweet sweaty manlove with a "Harry" Warden.

and last but not least, you need to buy a mask from Sam
Evildsm Monday 1/05/2009 at 04:58 PM | 31037
LMAO! You shall never beat ninja Mike! Congrats on becoming the first Brazilian Slasher Legend!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 1/05/2009 at 05:54 PM | 31042
LMAO! You shall never beat ninja Mike! Congrats on becoming the first Brazilian Slasher Legend! You love my ninja posts, eh?

If i ever became a mod for any te, I would Ninja edit a LOT of posts. haha
Evildsm Monday 1/05/2009 at 06:04 PM | 31043
LMAO! You shall never beat ninja Mike! Congrats on becoming the first Brazilian Slasher Legend! You love my ninja posts, eh?

we know you would Mike, we know you would!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 1/05/2009 at 06:22 PM | 31045

we know you would Mike, we know you would!And that is why I remain a registered user....

Waa waaa waaaaaaa
Evildsm Monday 1/05/2009 at 06:25 PM | 31046
LOL you guys are too funny :)

Congrats Glauco...I'd give you the cheers smiley but i'm at work and those smiley's don't work on this computer...lol
kweandee Monday 1/05/2009 at 08:00 PM | 31063
Let's see:

See below for the official Slasher Legend check list that must be completed within a month.

1) Become a Ninja

- sorry, I don't like ninjas costumes 2) get a tattoo of Justin's face on your ass - I don't think so, J's head is bigger than my ass 3) Get drunk with Bisco - easy, I'm always drunk too; the problem is the distance... 4) Get drunk and pass out with Scott - NO WAY 5) Dress up as Freddy and walk the streets of Brooklyn with a KWEAN. - have to buy a Freddy costume and then travel to Brooklyn... eh, I'm out 6) Make sweet sweet sweaty manlove with a "Harry" Warden. - I could do that, don't know if Ryan is prepared for 30cm of pure pleasure

and last but not least, you need to buy a mask from Sam - on my way

Sam's masks it's in my plans to 2009, as a figure from DA and an autographed pic from Ryan...
LÜCKMANN Tuesday 1/06/2009 at 04:22 PM | 31167
Let's see:

1) Become a Ninja

- sorry, I don't like ninjas costumes 2) get a tattoo of Justin's face on your ass - I don't think so, J's head is bigger than my ass 3) Get drunk with Bisco - easy, I'm always drunk too; the problem is the distance... 4) Get drunk and pass out with Scott - NO WAY 5) Dress up as Freddy and walk the streets of Brooklyn with a KWEAN. - have to buy a Freddy costume and then travel to Brooklyn... eh, I'm out 6) Make sweet sweet sweaty manlove with a "Harry" Warden. - I could do that, don't know if Ryan is prepared for 30cm of pure pleasure

and last but not least, you need to buy a mask from Sam - on my wayLMAO....too funny

kweandee Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 12:46 AM | 31225
Congrats Glauco!

Now you belong to the elite force known as the Slasher Legends.

We strive to make this te a better place.

1) Become a Ninja

2) get a tattoo of Justin's face on your ass 3) Get drunk with Bisco 4) Get drunk and pass out with Scott 5) Dress up as Freddy and walk the streets of Brooklyn with a KWEAN. 6) Make sweet sweet sweaty manlove with a "Harry" Warden.

and last but not least, you need to buy a mask from Sam

FOR GOD SAKES MIKE......... WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME IN ON YOUR FREAKY FANTASY IMAGES???????????????????

Some people just arnt right and I am one of them!--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 06:38 AM | 31308
I drag you in because you guys are like my internet brothers!

Evildsm Wednesday 1/07/2009 at 03:25 PM | 31332
Hmm

Thought it was because Mike was in love with Ryan. You know, that thing with his nipples could make some hearts change...
LÜCKMANN Thursday 1/08/2009 at 04:57 PM | 31444
Congrats luckmann! Boy this threads funny
kaizu Friday 1/09/2009 at 05:21 AM | 31533