Forums Horror Collectibles
Harry Warden Miner's Mask?

Has anybody produced (custom or commercial) a Harry Warden Miner's Mask by chance?

I'd love to see some pics if one is out there.
DaShape Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 06:26 AM | 32799
Hey Shape check out this big thread, you must have missed it!

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=3519

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 06:27 AM | 32800
Yep. Ryan did a masterful job on putting that together. Probably constructed better then any mass produced veron, you'll ever find.
SithLord Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 06:51 AM | 32806
Thanks Bro!

As for the mask, It's been sold to Kirk_Magnum. I do plan on constructing another one in the future. Probably this Summer sometime.

I have seen alot of people ask what kind of Mask was used. It is a PG-1 Gas Mask.

As for the movie, I would say the MSA Mining mask that Snowballz posted in the last thread about this. That mask was Very Impresve for the Film's accuracy!

--Ryan

Harry Warden Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 07:48 AM | 32811
Here is the mask from the remake.

It was posted over at MM.net.

This listing is for a lot of 10 masks, but the guy is very cool, and will sell you any number you need if you contact him.

I have one of these on the way myself.

http://tinyurl.com/8vl5sr
gummi Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 08:12 AM | 32813
Hey Gummi, are you sure the mask on the link is really the one of the remake? Looks like with it, but is not the same, I thought. Anyway it's a great mask...
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 09:06 AM | 32814
Hey Gummi, are you sure the mask on the link is really the one of the remake? Looks like with it, but is not the same, I thought. Anyway it's a great mask...

It definitely looks like the same mask to me.

You need to take the green filter off and switch the rubber piece at the bottom of the mask to the open hole on the de.

You can then attach a hose below the mouth.

Below is a comparison of this mask and the movie mask.

As you can see it's pretty much dead on once you remove the filter.

Also, here is a link to a topic on the Nightowl Forum regarding the same mask.

I think the pictures speak for themselves:
gummi Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 09:21 AM | 32817
Yep, you're right dude.

And the guy did a very good job in his costume, uh? Are you going to do the same?
LÜCKMANN Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 10:08 AM | 32821
Yep, you're right dude.

And the guy did a very good job in his costume, uh? Are you going to do the same?

Yeah, that guy's costume is terrific.

Once I gather up all the pieces I need, I'm going to make a display bust with a mannequin head from eBay.

I've got My Bloody Valentine fever with all of these great collecter's pictures popping up lately.
gummi Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 10:26 AM | 32823
Hey Shape check out this big thread, you must have missed it!

viewtopic.php?f=114&t=3519

Man, I don't know how I missed that thread . . .must have been out of town for that one.

Harry, Great freak'n job bro
DaShape Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 03:31 PM | 32840
Here is the mask from the remake.

It was posted over at MM.net.

This listing is for a lot of 10 masks, but the guy is very cool, and will sell you any number you need if you contact him.

I have one of these on the way myself.

http://tinyurl.com/8vl5sr

Also, thanks for the links Gummi, exactly what I was looking for
DaShape Wednesday 1/21/2009 at 03:32 PM | 32841